Our BS Design Fuse Ways provides a reliable and safe means to transfer power from mains to different supply. It can be combined to form distribution system having desired number of electrical circuits and suitable for distribution application in Dist. Boards, Service Cabinets, Feeder Pillars etc. You can use the provided fuse for inner mounting holes & brackets, individual mounting and double pole changeover devices. Provided with inter door locking provision, the fuse is cherished for good electrical life, high dielectric strength and flawless design. Made up of superior grade raw materials, one can install this fuse in vertical or horizontal mounting positions. The BS Design Fuse Ways is shockproof and has a sturdy design providing total safety of an operator or nearby people.
- They are suitable for accommodating 92 mm fixing center fuse carriers to BS 88.
- It is made from ETP grade high conductivity copper which is duly tin plated.
- It is mounted on paper based laminate having very high insulation strength with equally good mechanical properties in terms of tensile, flexural, shear & impact strength.
- High tensile hardware of grade 8.8 provided on the cable side links offer ease of termination.
- Type tested at Central Power Research Institute â One of the premier testing institutes in India installed on our Feeder Pillars.